Monday 29 July 2013

Huge apology... (again)

admittedly I haven't updated this blog for some time.  I was shocked to see it was last done in December though!
After a gentle reminder I'm now back with a renewed vigour.
I apologise for all those that rely on this blog for info about Adam, I don't know how I let it slip for so long, a combination of working life, baby-raising and the sense that there is no-oe out there reading it!
Even though I know that last point to be not true, it is quite weird writing stuff like this when there is no feedback from the readers.  I don't even know if you can comment on stuff here but if you can then PLEASE do & let me know there are people out there reading this.

I won't waste our time any longer with reasons & apologies, I'll just crack on with it.

So this next post is going to be a HUGE Facebook update (I may have to split it into a few posts) for all those that don't use it & want to know what's been going on.
This is certainly a lot quicker than me writing down my own version of the last 7 months, and probably more interesting for you.

I have also given Andrew & Adele the log-in details for the blog too now so between us there should be an uninterrupted service from now on.

Hold on to your hats...

1 comment:

  1. Just looking at the stats for this page & it's had 12,000 page views!!
    Kind of makes me feel a bit silly now. As I said, renewed vigour for the blog from now on!

    ReplyDelete