Friday 8 June 2012

Another Adam story


Thanks to all my friends joining this group that don't even know Adam, It's amazing to see the word spreading this fast. I've known him for at least 12 years back when we lived in Leeds. had such of great time going out and laughing a lot with him!!! if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be with my husbanSean O'Byrne right now. We also spent the most amazing time in Pattaya last year with Adam and Fan for over a month on and off, they were just great with us, and as fun as always!! I jut want to say to Adam, we are thinking about you all the time, and hoping you a speedy recovery because we are still wainting for you to come and visit us in Colombia. lots of love!!!!!! Susy and Sean
 ·  ·  · 19 hours ago
  • Carla Ferraz and 4 others like this.
    • Danielle Nicholls 
      Hi Suzy, so your Boyfriend Sean is now your husband. Congratulations. I see your back in sunny Columbia too. I had some brilliant times with you & Adam in Omarus (spelt wrong?). You even came to Wakefield with him for my 30th party in a pub...See more
      15 hours ago via Mobile · 

No comments:

Post a Comment