Saturday 16 June 2012

More mugs!


Ok, so I'm guessing most of you don't get the Alan Partridge reference with regards the mugs. Well how about this one then! Now you've got no excuse!!

Come on everyone, for every mug bought £4 goes towards Adam's recovery fund!

Payment via PayPal to donatetoadam@hotmail.com or the bank account (please email us your details) - £12/mug, type ADAM MUG as the email subject. Remember to include your name & address. This is now the default design, if you want the old Partridge style mug you must specify.
 ·  ·  · Wednesday at 11:17
    • John Clappison These new mugs are great, everyone should get one as a souvenir of this amazing facebook group and what it is achieving...and you can feel proud when you give Adam his tea in it when he comes round to visit!
      Yesterday at 08:08 ·  · 2
    • Paul Cullen Yes I like that John... A souvenir of one of those special time in our lives ! I think it should also be pointed out that they're not twice as wide and haven't got two handles (took me a while DUH!? )... £12 on its way via PayPal
      Yesterday at 08:52 ·  · 1
    • Neil Clappison Honestly Paul, I despair sometimes!!
      ...but maybe you're right, they're not exactly flying of the shelf - what's wrong everyone, don't you drink tea!?!!
      Yesterday at 10:57 via Mobile · 
    • Matthew Cullen I want one Neil and I will pick it up and give you the money this weekend. I will call you.
    • Neil Clappison I don't have a big warehouse full of them Matt, you pay £12 into the campaign account, I then go online & order you one!
      Yesterday at 12:33 via Mobile ·  · 1
    • Matthew Cullen Ah Ha! Fair enough, that is what I will do...
    • John Clappison My Partridge-style mug arrived today, it looks fantastic. It's really good quality and the photos have come out really well. This version should be even better, I recommend that everyone gets at least one of them!
      Yesterday at 13:07 via Mobile ·  · 1
    • Gina Thompson I received my mug today, thank you. I don't understand the Alan Partridge reference, but I understand the "Help Adam" reference - and anyway I like cats!!!!!!
      20 hours ago ·  · 1

No comments:

Post a Comment