Friday 8 June 2012

Update from Andrew 05/06/12


I'll pick it up from Wednesday, to be fair it was quiet over the Jubilee weekend, that's not to say there was no news but I'm sure you'll pick it up from the following posts...


In England we've just had a 4 day weekend, I trust you're all rested & ready to push on to help Adam?
To inspire you we have some very good news!....

[from Andrew]
Adam's condition continues to improve. There has been some slight signs of fever, but nothing serious, so we are now over 72 hours since the the pneumonia scare. He is now doing over 60% of the breathing himself. I spoke with another specilist yesterday and he told me that Adam's liver functions are now operating correctly without the need for assistance. So all in all his physical consition is progressing well. They are still restriciting visitng to outside the room, we will keep you all informed.

On another front, the insurance company has agreed to pay out. We wait to see the actual amount but they have specifically asked me to post this on facebook. Well done to everybody that has been involved .

 ·  ·  · Wednesday at 05:35 via Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment