Friday 8 June 2012

Euro 2012 Sweepstake


Don't know if any1 has thought of this already, but Winner Takes All Euro Sweepstake. I'm running one and skimming off the top. 3quid entry that's 20 to Ad. Its not a great deal but if everyone runs one at work its a nice little earner. Here is a kit to help get you started.
www.sweepstakekit.com
The definitive sweepstake site, everything you need for fun office sweep competitions on the Grand National, Euro's, World Cup and more.
 ·  ·  ·  · Yesterday at 09:14
  • You, Katie Jones and Martin Eduardo Page like this.
    • Richard Berry Nice idea Tom. I've printed off the sheets - I'll take them into work tomorrow and get a Regent's sweep going.
    • Thomas Rawlings Thought you might. I said to Meils that some1 is bound to take it on and i did think it'd be you. Nice one. In 2004 i got Holland and my mate Ped got Greece. How I laughed at him. Until the final!
      22 hours ago · 

No comments:

Post a Comment