Thursday 31 July 2014

2 yrs on...

I just awoke today after having a dream about being in Thailand with Ad. He was being his usual hilarious self.
Then I realised. It's two years since Adam was attacked.
I think this is a time for a renewed push with this whole campaign.
My thoughts are with Andrew and Adele right now who have shown incredible courage to get through the toughest two years that anyone could imagine.
...See More
LikeLike ·  · 
  • Neil Clappison Please, as well as "liking" this post, comment here and tell Adam, Ben, Andrew and Adele how you feel. Think about what you can do to help, no matter how little you might think it seems. There are enough of us here to make a difference, as we have already shown.
  • Joseph Moore Two years too long! Get well soon Adam our thoughts are with you and your family!
  • Heather Maurice Neil, I totally agree. It's a disgrace that someone who is clearly very dangerous and can affect the lives of so many - in particular, such a genuinely great guy as Adam, and walk around free. What is the latest prognosis for Adam? I so often think of him and wonder how he's doing. I will always remember him and all of you guys in Jack Sh*t! Fabulous band!!! The good old days!
  • Tracey Gudonis-Page My heart breaks when I think about this. Adam did so much for those around him and to think that he has missed out on 2 full years of Bens life already is so so sad. I wish I had more faith in the Thai justice system, but so far we have been given so little to feel positive about in that respect. Andrew and Adele have been incredible throughout this and Adam continues to fight the good fight; I keep reminding myself of the stories you hear about people waking from extended comas and making astonishing recoveries and I hope and pray for similar for Adam. After all, if anyone can pull something like that off, surely Adam can?! X
  • Kristina Wilcock Always ready and willing to help in any way I can. Sending lots of love to you all; I know you are all working tirelessly for Adam and for justice xx
  • Gina Thompson I would like to make out a monthly direct debit of £5 into the account - I'd like to make it more but I live on a state pension - is there any reason why this can't happen? I know there are rules around donations like this so if somebody could sort out the legal side of it then we could ask all Adams supporters to subscribe on a monthly basis and at least there would be a regular income towards his care and welfare.x
  • Mark Taylor Ok, more social media awareness? Can you get on the radio again Neil?
  • John Clappison Adam, Adele and Andrew, I think about you and what you're going through every day, you are doing amazingly well through all of this but I'm ready and more than willing to help out any time.
  • Paula Cat Sending love as always x
  • Annie Berwick Cowen Thinking of you all. Heartbreaking. x
  • Ella Swinley Gina we are all welcome to set up a standing order/regular payment to the account. A direct debit is where an institution claims money from us and I think that would be difficult a) as this isn't a registered charity and b) would be too much administration involved. I give when I can knowing what a massive financial impact Adam's attack, care, lack of income has/will continue to have. Positive thoughts sent everyday and keeping my fingers crossed for a good court case outcome
  • Laura Finn Heartbreaking thinking about it. Love & prayers to Andrew & Adele. May justice be served x
  • Danielle Nicholls We send you such a lot of love. We think about you always.

    As we go about our daily lives you're so often a topic of wonderful hilarity and amazing times. From school trips, to gigs, barbies, holidays ..even the shops ( I can't go into Debenhams without thinking of you on Johnny shouting Dan Dan Dan Dan Dan at me down the escalators). Busking in a taxi, hanging your shirt on a tree at my wedding, you wearing odd shoes (one brown, one black) to work, jumping down my stairs onto a mattress, work experience monitoring visits in the Kirklands pub, hiding from Walton, splitting your trousers at work jumping over the back of a chair, World Cup, Maria's boxing videos, caipirinhas, bad heads, cuts and bruises but mostly we think of you constantly and we smile. We laugh. 

    We'll visit soon. Much love Adele & Andrew x
  • Adele Bearfield I think about Adam a lot and even though I hadn't seem him for a few years, there are still things that make me think of him. We were at Neil Clappison house the other day and Fishbone came on the radio. That band really makes me think of Adam as he'...See More
  • Stacey Hanner Thinking off you all as I often do I will make a donation agen soon i do try to hold small things to help raise money at the mo am also raising money for my race for life so it's hard getting peeps to give to 2 different things but will give it another go best wishes and come on adam you can keep getting better xx
  • Jan Ashton Thinking of you all. I am full of admiration for the way in which Adele and Andrew are caring for Adam's well-being and spirit. Sending love and positive wishes as always. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment