Thursday 31 July 2014

Birthday messages (3) (he's a popular guy!!)

Happppyy belated birthday Adam.. sorry for delay.. your always in my thoughts.. keep fighting.. you are one amazing guy.. xxxx
LikeLike ·  · 
Hi Thomas Rawlings , I was reading some poems to Adam from the Bukowski book that you sent to him. And I started thinking, Bukowski, where have I come across that name before. I have now found it. A few years ago I made a note of what I thought was a fanastic quote that I found in "The Language of Change" by Paul Watzlawick. I think this is wonderful:
Its not the large things that send a man to the madhouse.
No, it is the continuing tangle of small tragedies
that send a man ...
See More
Saw this and thought of you...
 — in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
UnlikeUnlike ·  · 
Jaysus forgot to send greetings on his birthday but better late than never . Tell him I,m still in Mexico , he,ll understand the Mexicans are always late
Happy birthday to adam xx
LikeLike ·  · 
Happy bday bud.
LikeLike ·  · 
Happy Birthday from far flung Australia, Adam. You take care over there in Leeds and my very strongest aussie, oi, oi, oi to you. Strength of character is born in the depths of adversity - you can pull through this, my very good friend!!! Take care - love you, mate!
Ad, as you'll see on here someday soon, there's a lot of people thinking about you. Today especially.
Happy Birthday sounds strange but regardless of everything, Happy Birthday buddy x
LikeLike ·  · 
Happy Birthday Mr Pickles! I wish the very best for your recovery! 
Happy Birthday Adam, we only met once when Steve Tomlinson introduced us, but you are always in my families thoughts & will be until we meet again mate. xx
Birthday wishes from us all fella.Looking forward to seeing you over the Easter break.
Sending you positive birthday vibes today Adam, stay strong and keep fighting. Happy birthday.
Happy birthday Adam!
Thinking about you on your Birthday Adam xx
LikeLike ·  · 
Happy birthday mate. Sending you my very best wishes of recovery.
LikeLike ·  · 
Happy Birthday, Adam. Have a great day!
LikeLike ·  · 
Have passed on happy birthday wishes via your folks but just to say, sendin you masses of love on your birthday matey...the baby is asleep so in the absence of any Jack Daniels in my Mother's house I shall raise a courvoisier to you whilst imagining what we'd be up to if we were in Pattaya right now...Guaranteed the night would close with you commandeering a guitar and me a mic, avec Trawlings of course, to thrash out a version of 'Sweet Child o Mine'...OH What fun we had!! See you soon, love always Crazy x x x
UnlikeUnlike ·  · 
Happy birthday picklator! Miss you loads, will be up for a high five once I've squeezed out this here baby! Xx
Happy Birthday from me and Gids Adam. We will be having a few drinks and throwing some big shapes for you my lovely! Woop woop! X
LikeLike ·  · 
Happy birthday Adam - always wishing you well and getting my updates from Catherine...
LikeLike ·  · 
Happy Birthday Picklé - à demain xxx (which is French for Ad's the man!!)
LikeLike ·  · 
Srecan Rodjendan Adam!!! 
LikeLike ·  · 
Happy Birthday Adam!
 — with Phil Moran and 2 others.
LikeLike ·  · 
Happy birthday Adam!
Happy birthday mate...Thane of cordor xxx
Happy birthday Adam , I have lots of good memories of birthdays I celebrated with you. ...like you 35th when Brian put up a big Banner going across the road wishing you happy 40th , here's to many more birthdays and more fun memories to build x
LikeLike ·  · 
Happy birthday Adam. You're always in our thoughts. Rich and Annie xx
LikeLike ·  · 
Bappy hirthday Adam! World cup's just around the corner. Let's not get a repeat of Sullivan's with some well sauced crimi-chav bestowing bad luck on England and making their goal in the first half not count.
I'll still be rooting for the other guys though, but best of luck!
LikeLike ·  · 
Happy birthday Adam! All strength to you. X
LikeLike ·  · 
Happy Birthday Adam!! Keep getting better and stronger. Lots of love Xxxxxx
LikeLike ·  · 
Happy Birthday Adam! x
LikeLike ·  · 
Happy birthday Adam x
LikeLike ·  · 
happy birthday Adam....love from all in Brunei.x
LikeLike ·  · 
Happy Birthday Adam, lots of love and hugs coming your way xxx
LikeLike ·  · 
Happy Birthday pal ! Sending love and best wishes ! Love Amber and Andrea X
LikeLike ·  · 
HBD Adam
LikeLike ·  · 

No comments:

Post a Comment