Thursday 31 July 2014

Xmas messages


Ey up Adam!! Been spending loads of time in Barnsley at my new school. Sending you a ton of big fat Christmas hugs. We're rocking Center Parcs this Christmas. Ok I'm over stepping the mark - more like gently skipping through the trees (that's Charlie!) and having a few beers by the fire. Love you loads mate, your always in our thoughts, hope to see u really soon Dani, Marcus, Charlie & Lily (she's the little feisty one that you're yet to meet!) xx
LikeLike ·  · 
This ones for Adam, we're going to wake him up.
 — at The Hideout Toronto
LikeLike ·  · 
Hey Adam,
I've just spent an hr peeling bloody prawns. The things we do hey, I wouldn't mind but it's only for a starter. All is well here in Brunei, it's very quiet compared to Pattaya but we love it all the same. Yvette and I have both just signed for another 2yrs.
Our thoughts are with you and your family (always) and we hope 2014 brings you all the happiness you deserve. 
...See More
LikeLike ·  · 
Hope you all have a lovey Christmas keep getting better adam 2014 is going to be the year for your family I reckon then next Christmas you can reply to us all come on adam you can do it thinking of you all as always merry Christmas xx
UnlikeUnlike ·  · 
Hello Adam my friend, Crazy here >> just check checking in to send you heaps of love and wish you and your mum and dad merry Christmas.
We'll be spending this one with my mum(who always sends her love) down on the coast in Bexhill. Travelling there now armed with torches due to the 27000 homes without power.
Mum has been worried about my grandad and his gf (he is 95 and she is 85 or there abouts) on the stairs.. It'll be even more alarming now with me or Simon shadowing them every time they go upstairs (I'm imagining queries as 'to why that chap keeps following me to loo??')
Anyway we shall raise a glass (or 2) to you with dinner willing you to wake up from this awfully long sleep.
Miss you terribly and hope to get to York in the not too distant future to witter (or squak)in your ear in person. Love you very much Adamski! xxxx
LikeLike ·  · 
Merry Christmas! I hope Christmas day brings love and laughter as you read all the messages. Thinking of you all, as we always do. Much love, Juliet, Jamie and Flynn. Keep fighting the fight, Adam. xxxx
LikeLike ·  · 
Happy Christmas Adam (pickles as we know you) - let's hope 2014 is good for you and your family xx mark and I are in Cortina, Italy with friends for Christmas and loving the snow! big love to you all xx 🏂🍷
LikeLike ·  · 
Dear Adam and family - a message for Christmas.
Well Adam, it was this time of year that we met you whilst visiting Pete, in a hotel room in Bangkok, what seems like a lifetime ago. I won't go in to our adventures over those few days as there may be delicate ears listening but I do remember it ending with Pete wearing the Xmas sack we brought his presents in as a t-shirt!
We remember you with so much love and happiness and want you to feel it at this time of year more than...
See More
LikeLike ·  · 
Hey Adam! Just wanted to say Happy Christmas! It's not been long since I saw you in Leeds. It was SO lovely to be able to cuddle you!. It still makes me smile when I think about you kissing my hand.. you have always been a charmer!
I'll be spending Christmas Day working, so it will be totally crap! And Grisha will be home alone! He sends his love. Can't wait to see you again. Give you mum a special Christmas kiss! LOVE YOU!!
LikeLike ·  · 
Merry Christmas Agent Pickles... thinking of you.
LikeLike ·  · 
Hey Adam! Wishing you a Merry Christmas! Totally miss you and your laughter and the good old days  Remember when you licked the chocolate world cup on display in the coffee shop! Love you! Love Kat (Madam x ) 
LikeLike ·  · 
Happy Christmas Adam Andrew and Adele hope you get the one pressie we all wish for you all. Tell Adam its pissing down here in Guadalajara for the last 2 days so just like home have a cold but sure the tequila sort of blocks it out hahaha. Abig hug to you all and I did raise a glass to you on Christmas xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LikeLike ·  · 
Happy Christmas to you and yours from all here in Burapha, Greenside and Nichada, Thailand - we hope 2014 is your year!
LikeLike ·  · 


No comments:

Post a Comment