Thursday 31 July 2014

Mexico


Just had a flash-back to a funny trip a group of us made in Mexico, to Michoacan. As the coach departed we all had to say a prayer ... I remember me and Adam speaking Spanish with an Australian accent which some of our friends found highly amusing.
I also remember how Adam used to like looking at the photos and newspaper articles my parents used to send me, and I remember him explaining one of the articles (about a dog) in Spanish to Mexican friends in a gently-making-fun yet nice proud-of-British-idonsyncracies way.
So so many happy memories - 15 yeas ago now. Thank you Adam andCarla Ferraz King for my 25th birthday lunch.
Happy Easter everyone xxxxxx
 — with Carla Ferraz King and 3 others.
UnlikeUnlike ·  · 
  • You, Andrew PicklesMartin Gerard Walsh and 5 others like this.
  • Amanda Phillips Martinez Adam brought so much laughter to our years in Mexico. The Michoacan trip is still one of my favorite memories..... Riding up to the monarch butterfly reserve in the back of a cattle truck at dawn, wearing surgical masks to protect against the dust. It was cold and all of the butterflies were dormant, lying unmoving on the ground till the sun could warm their wings. I remember Adam scowling and growling at (and eventually doing a hilarious spot on imitation of) a group of fanny pack wearing tourists who kept trampling the sleeping butterflies.
  • Andrew Pickles As you say Caroline, many memories. Carla Ferraz King do you remember when we visited the Jungle scene where Scharwzenegger had filmed terminator and there was a monkey in a wire mesh cage. Adam was so annoyed, he let the monkey out. He expected it ...See More
  • Carla Ferraz King Great memories from Mexico! We all had such a great time there. Adam has always been full of surprises! Never failed to amaze us. Big kisses to you all!
  • Caroline Meadows Andrew - I remember him recounting that story. I wish Adam could meet my dog. X
  • Neil Clappison

No comments:

Post a Comment