Thursday 31 July 2014

I've (not) done it again

So, once again I have massively neglected my duties and forgotten to update the blog.
I'm a very busy man but that's no excuse.  To be honest I've only realised now because I'm at home off work sick & I actually have some time on my hands.

So, if you're reading this it means YOU haven't forgotten & you still want news of Adam and the world around him.  Well bear with me as this could take a fair bit of updating.

I'm going to copy & paste from Facebook to bring you up to speed, as I hear that the people that primarily read this (understandably) don't use Facebook, but it is at the centre of the campaign.

Today was supposed to be a big day regarding the trial as the judge was to pass his verdict today, however this has been postponed until August 19th.

Updates to follow during the rest of today....

Apologies, Neil.

2 comments:

  1. Never forgotten - forever praying.
    Look forward to the update, and hope there is some good news in it to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks David, I'll be keeping on top of the blog again now as we are coming to the end of the trial. Either way there will be lots to say.

    ReplyDelete